New QBank for the PLAB Part 1!More Info
CanadaQBank.com has subscribers from 171 countriesMore Info
Changes to our QBanks for the MCCQE Part 1 and Part 2More Info
New changes to the Medical Council of Canada examsMore Info
The CanadaQBank YouTube channel has reached ten million viewsMore Info
Multiple Choice QuestionsMore Info
MCCQE Part 2 CasesMore Info
Single click start
"My Questions" & Notes
Timed / Tutor modes
I used QBank for both MCCEE and MCCQE1. It gives you a good idea regarding more common topics. The explanation of the answers is easy to understand and comprehensive. Also, you have the opportunity to practice managing your time during answering the questions, which is the cruciread more
* CALGARY, CANADA * MD * International Medical Graduate (IMG) * Orthopedic Surgery * Studied for 3 month(s), with CanadaQBank.com's 'QBank for the MCCQE Part 1'. Passed with a score of 530. Percentile rank: 63.
Hello, I'm Dr. Noof. I strongly recommend CanadaQbank pre MCCEE. I have studied for around 6 weeks. My resources were Toronto Notes & CanadaQbank. I finished the Qbank once and really recommend new takers to do it twice. My time was really limited per day as busy with surgery roread more
* ALBATINA, OMAN * MD * Canadian Medical Graduate (CMG) * No Speciality Yet * Studied for 2 month(s), with CanadaQBank.com's 'QBank for the MCCEE'. Passed with a score of 308. Percentile rank: 76.
I am an international medical graduate(IMG), graduated from Alfashir University, Darfur, Sudan. I have 14 years experience, CanadaQBank was really helpful to prepare for MCCEE, I passed with score 301
* KHARTOUM NORTH, SUDAN * MBBS * International Medical Graduate (IMG) * No Speciality Yet * Studied for 6 month(s), with CanadaQBank.com's 'QBank for the MCCEE'. Passed with a score of 301. Percentile rank: 72.
An IMG who in August 2017 @ 20 years graduating med school class reunion. "Have you ever thought about relocating to Canada? Brilliant way of life" Me: "really?" But being a subspecialist for past 10 years with family and in a demanding job, what, when and how do I study? Paeds/read more
* ILORIN, NIGERIA * FRCSed * International Medical Graduate with 20 years job experience * Urology * Studied for 4 month(s), with CanadaQBank.com's 'QBank for the MCCEE'. Passed with a score of 331. Percentile rank: 88.
Recent graduate. Studied full time for 3 months with 2 months using Canada Q bank. I found the style of the questions for the real test pretty similar to those in Canada Q bank. The questions in Canada Q bank covered a lot of topics and reminded me of topics that i left behind. Aread more
* VANCOUVER, CANADA * MD * International Medical Student * No Speciality Yet * Studied for 2 month(s), with CanadaQBank.com's 'QBank for the MCCEE'. Passed with a score of 331. Percentile rank: 88.